Ruby Spreadsheet Licence Version 0.11
1. The purpose of this license is to allow XCompany.com the usage of the Ruby Spreadsheet Library by ywesee GmbH up to Version 1.0. The current version is 0.6.5.4. All versions of the Software can be found at http://scm.ywesee.com/?p=spreadsheet/.git;a=summary
2. The reason for this licence is that XCompany.com does not want to use Spreadsheet under GPLv3.
3. XCompany.com is allowed to use above software on two servers. XCompany.com is allowed to use the above software within their software for their purpose according to their User-Story. According to Name Surname the User-Story is “It would form part of an ‘export these records to …’ feature on our website and as such it would sit alongside export options to PDF, CSV, HTML etc. So it would be part of a service.”
4. XCompany.com is allowed to use Spreadsheet as noted under point three.
5. Except otherwise stated in this contract, XCompany.com is not allowed to resell, reuse or give away any version of above code under any other licence then the GPLv3.
6. XCompany.com will pay a onetime fee of EUR X for the usage of Spreadsheet up to Version 1.0. The fee is due once this contract has been agreed upon by both parties. The invoice will be sent to XCompany.com via Email.
7. ywesee GmbH will work towards fixing any bug submitted via http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=2677&group_id=678&func=browse. Issues that are estimated to require more than 2 workdays to correct may be subject to a fee, which will be negotiated prior to the work.
8. The court of jurisdiction is Zürich, Switzerland.
Please note: If a bug occurs in Version 0.9999 to Version 1.0 and you or anybody else reports that bug, then we will fix it not matter what. If a bug occurs in Version 1.01 to Version 1.02 then of course we will have to renegotiate the terms of our contract and the price for Version 1.0 up to Version 2.0.
We will not “create” a bug in Version pre 1.0 and then ask for money for Version 1.0. Version 1.0 will include many bug and Feature improvements a long way from the current version (if you look at the current Version History you can see our track Record and we will not do a realese for “money makeing reasons”). So to cover our work we need to cover our expenses.
To see the Ruby Spreadsheet Track History, please see:
To see the Ruby Spreadsheet RoadMap, please see: